1. Medical staff will conduct arterial blood gas analysis to measure arterial blood oxygen partial pressure and oxygen achromatism. According to the dimension results, medical staff will diagnose whether home oxygen remedy is demanded, and conduct it under the correct guidance of medical staff.
2. Oxygen source: JoRadiant oxygen concentrators are used as ideal oxygen sources.
3. Duly master the use of colorful oxygen inhalation tools. Generally, nasal traffic is used to gobble oxygen in the frontal nostril. The case will feel more comfortable and lighter, and won't affect speech and eating.
4. Master the oxygen remedy time and oxygen inflow In order to gain a better oxygen remedy effect, the oxygen inhalation inflow should be0.5
3 liters/ min, and oxygen inhalation should be at least 15 hours a day. Don't dock the oxygen inhalation time according to your symptoms.
5. Drawing and disinfection of oxygen inhalation tools Use ménage cleansers to clean the nasal cannula, once a day, wash with clean water and also let it dry. Clean the mixed gas humidification bottle with clean water once a day, and replace with cold boiled water and purified water. Or distilled water once a day, nasal cannula and gas mixing bottle are disinfected once a week.
6. Observe the effect of oxygen inhalation If cyanosis is reduced or faded, breathing is braked down and stable, heart rate slows down, blood oxygen partial pressure and oxygen achromatism rise, the effect is good. On the negative, it's necessary to consult medical staff for analysis and opinion.
7. Rightly record the oxygen remedy journal, oxygen remedy time, inflow rate, and changes in the condition after oxygen remedy, to give a base for inpatient follow-up or to determine the treatment plan at the time of treatment. One week after the launch of oxygen remedy, you should go to the sanitarium to recheck blood gas to understand the effect and actuality of oxygen remedy If you have any problems, follow up formerly a month so that you can correct them in time.