Surgical shadowless lamps are widely used in medical institutions, and their equipment makes the surgical process more convenient and safer. Because it is a machine and equipment, there are strict regulations whether it is purchased or installed. Of course, for the use of surgical shadowless light, there are also some correct operation methods of surgical shadowless light, surgical shadowless lamp can be divided into LED surgical shadowless lamp and overall reflection surgical shadowless lamp, today we have an introduction to you about the correct operation method of surgical shadowless light!
Correct use of surgical shadowless lamp:
1) Use a single-phase socket when using the surgical shadowless lamp, and connect a good ground wire to ensure safe use.
2) After the surgical light fuse is replaced, the power plug must be unplugged to prevent electric shock.
3) When the fuse is replaced, it must be operated by professional maintenance personnel.
4) The surgical shadowless lamp and the network power cut-off device are power plugs, and the power plug should be unplugged when the power supply should be unplugged during maintenance or standby.
5) The packaged cold light lamp of the surgical lamp should be placed in a dry, well-ventilated and non-corrosive room.
6) Debugging the bulb should be carried out after the bulb cools down and cut off the power.
The surgical shadowless lamp is an essential equipment for doctors to perform surgery, and mastering the correct operation and use of the shadowless lamp is also a guarantee for the safety of surgery. Today's article content ends here, thank you for reading. If you have a knowledge enquiry about surgery without shadow, you can feel free to call us.