High-frequency electrosurgery is widely used in various surgical operations. It is easy to use and has been widely used for its good cutting and coagulation functions and cost-effective control.
The frequency must be stable between 300-1000khz, and the fundamental wave should be a relatively pure sine wave.
In any case, the maximum output power should not exceed 400w, otherwise the tissue will be severely burned, especially the internal tissue will be damaged.
The withstand voltage of the single and bipolar output terminals to the power supply and the ground must be greater than 5000v and 3000v.
The withstand voltage of the output electrode to the surface of the connecting cable and the handle is greater than 3000v
The low-frequency leakage current of the patient and the low-frequency auxiliary leakage current of the patient must be less than 10ua
Under the high-power setting, the high-frequency leakage current of each output electrode to the ground must be less than 150ma
Factors to consider when purchasing a high-frequency electrosurgical knife
1. Select machines with different functions and price points or different brands of machines according to the scope of surgery and economic capacity
2. Choose an electric knife that can work continuously
3. Choose an electric knife with high safety indicators
4. Select an electric knife with a larger main load frequency
5. Choose an electric knife with a larger rated power
6. Select the electric knife with higher rated load impedance
7. Choose electric knife with good coagulation effect
8. Choose a highly reliable electric knife
9. Select constant power electric knife
10. Choose an electric knife with easy operation and clear instructions (it is a digital true power display).
11. Choose the electric knife produced by the manufacturer with good after-sales service.