LED surgical shadowless light is composed of many bulbs, many people know that it is used in the operating room, what are its performance and characteristics? The editor has prepared answers to these questions about this for your reference today:
1. The brightness of the light must be good. The illumination of the surgical shadowless lamp must avoid constant chromatic aberration in use and be clearer.
2. No flicker. LED surgical shadowless lamp is pure DC power supply, no stroboscopic, not easy to make eyes fatigue, and will not cause harmonic interference to other equipment in the work area.
3. Uniform illumination. 360° uniform irradiation on the observed object, no ghost generation, high definition, convenient for smooth progress during surgery.
4. Good cold light effect. The new LED cold light source acts as surgical lighting, and there is almost no temperature rise in the head of the surgical staff and wound area.
5. Energy saving and environmental protection. LED surgical shadowless lamp has the characteristics of high luminous efficiency, impact resistance, not easy to break, etc., very safe and environmentally friendly.
The above is an introduction to the performance of LED surgical shadowless lamps, and we can also see the advantages and benefits for it in lighting from the above performance description. Good light quality, and uniform light, for the work of the operating room are of great help, everyone must choose a regular manufacturer in the process of purchasing.