Common symptoms in summer, like lack of sleep, irritability, fatigue, cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases, gastrointestinal diseases, colds and colds caused by alternating cold and warmth. Oxygen inhalation features a particularly good effect on preventing, relieving, and improving these symptoms. Also, can improve human immunity. because the temperature gets higher and higher, the humidity gets larger and larger, the times are long and therefore the night is brief, Lack of sleep can easily cause dizziness and even nausea and vomiting. heat causes vasodilation and accelerates blood circulation, susceptible to sudden cardiovascular and cerebrovascular ischemia hypoxia. Inhale oxygen during lunch break!
In summer, children and elderly people with weakened immunity are presumably to urge gastrointestinal diseases, high fever, colds and flu. The oxygen concentrator must be used a day in summer! there's also one among the explanations that the temperature and humidity is higher in summer, If the oxygen concentrator isn't used for an extended time, the service life are going to be reduced!
Some Precautions for oxygen inhalation in summer
1. Concentrate to the security of oxygen use, prevent heat, oil, shock and fire. JoRadiant oxygen concentrator is provided with intelligent heat safety monitoring and alarm and fire damper technology. this is often the unique technology and configuration of domestic manufacturers. If malfunction occurs, it'll alarm and pack up.
2. The oxygen concentrator should be placed during a dry and ventilated place, not on a balcony or a humid and airtight place exposed to direct sunlight.
3. The oxygen concentrator uses an independent power socket. If you reside during a remote country or a neighborhood with aging lines within the old populated area, install a voltage stabilizer! The JoRadiant oxygen concentrator is provided with intelligent pressure monitoring and alarm, and it'll alarm when there's a malfunction.
4. The water in humidifier bottle must be changed a day. Use purified water. The humidifier bottle should be thoroughly cleaned every half month. The JoRadiant oxygen concentrator is provided with a 6PSI humidifier bottle imported from the us with a high factor of safety. When the air path isn't smooth, the humidifier bottle will release the pressure immediately to make sure safety.
5. The oxygen cannula should be disinfected a day.
6. It's normal to possess small water droplets on the wall of the oxygen cannula.
7. The primary filter is replaced and cleaned once every week, and therefore the second filter is replaced and cleaned once every half one month. JoRadiant oxygen concentrator is provided with intelligent oxygen concentration monitoring. If the filter system isn't replaced for an extended time, the intake air is going to be blocked and can cause low oxygen alarm.
8. Stop the facility once you leave to flee the warmth, close up the flow meter, pour out the water in humidifier bottle, and place the machine during a dry and ventilated place. Please use it a day after coming back from travel.