Neonatal Cyanosis, also called cyanosis or cyanosis, is a common symptom of neonatal disease. Newborn refers to babies within four weeks after birth. It is found that the newborn has the symptoms of the hair group, and attention should be paid immediately, and the doctor should be consulted and treated in time to avoid the deterioration of the condition.
The main causes of neonatal cyanosis are as follows:
1. Congenital causes, such as neonatal congenital posterior nasal atresia, megaglossia, congenital tracheal stenosis, etc. Due to the poor airway, oxygen cannot fully enter the lungs, causing hypoxia.
⒉ There is mucus in the nasal cavity of the newborn or obstruction caused by dementia, but the cyanosis disappears after crying with one mouth.
⒊ Neonatal lung disease causes cyanosis. Such as congenital pulmonary dysplasia, atelectasis, inhalation of milk, vomit, or amniotic fluid into the trachea and lungs, causing aspiration pneumonia, and neonatal respiratory distress syndrome caused by infections and other reasons. .
4. Premature infants have immature respiratory system development, or neonatal intracranial hemorrhage caused by dystocia, will have apnea and cause cyanosis
5. Newborns have congenital heart disease, such as complete great vessel transposition, left heart dysplasia, tetralogy of Fallot, pulmonary valve and aortic valve stenosis, atrioventricular septal defect, etc. Due to a heart malformation, part of the venous blood enters the arterial blood, causing cyanosis.
6. Due to heart failure, shock, convulsions, or colds in newborns, the blood flow is slow, the blood is thick, and the efficiency of oxygen transport is slow, forming hair.
7. Newborns suffering from congenital or hereditary methemoglobinemia, or toxic methemoglobinemia, the iron contained in the hemoglobin in the red blood cells is not divalent iron (Fe++), but trivalent iron that cannot be combined with oxygen (Fe+++), can not play the role of carrying oxygen and cause cyanosis.
In addition, there are some non-disease factors that cause neonatal disorders, such as:
1. The newborn does not breathe for 1 minute after delivery, which is called neonatal asphyxia. After rescue, the neonatal atelectasis may appear in the purple group, or the respiratory tract infection may occur due to amniotic fluid inhalation, but there is no concurrent pneumonia.
2. Neonatal cyanosis occurs due to atelectasis, but the symptoms can disappear or alleviate after crying.
3. Coughing and choking and cyanosis when eating, and some milk choking into the trachea.
The main manifestations of cyanosis also vary from situation to situation. Congenital respiratory malformations, pneumonia, respiratory tract dysplasia in premature infants, congenital heart disease, etc., are more obvious in the limbs, face, mouth, lips, and tongue; while heart failure, shock, cold, convulsions, etc. The ends of fingers and toes are more obvious, and the tongue and lips can still be red. Due to different causes, newborns can have different manifestations, such as fever without rising body temperature, irregular breathing, lack of energy, weakness in sucking, vomiting, fast heart rate (up to 180 beats/min in severe cases), hepatosplenomegaly Wait. In the hospital, doctors can perform chest X-ray, ECG, blood electrolyte, blood gas analysis, and echocardiography according to the condition to confirm the diagnosis.
When nursing newborns, keep warm, keep the airway unobstructed, and prevent milk and vomit from choking the airway. For neonatal cyanosis, oxygen therapy should be given in time. Cyanosis indicates a lack of oxygen in the body, which may cause damage to the brain, heart, kidney, lung and other important organs of the newborn, thereby affecting its mental and physical development. If in the family, oxygen generator can produce oxygen to meet the needs of newborns for oxygen. However, you must choose absolutely safe equipment and oxygen generators without any side effects. The use of home oxygen concentrators buys time for the treatment of neonatal hypoxia, and avoids tanning due to hypoxia time.