Common Problems for Home Oxygen Concentrator
1. Oxygen at the oxygen outlet has a peculiar smell
There are two possibilities for such problems:
1) If it is a newly used oxygen suction tube, it may be because of the material used to make the oxygen suction tube. The peculiar smell from the silicone tube and the ABS plastic tube is a normal phenomenon. This smell is non-toxic. It will disappear naturally after it is used for a period of time. So don't worry about it.
2) If it is not a new oxygen suction tube, it may be because the humidification cup has not been cleaned or changed the water for a long time, resulting in peculiar smell in the water cup. Generally, it will be eliminated after cleaning the humidification water cup and the oxygen suction tube.
2. Water droplets flow out of the oxygen inhalation tube
There are also two possibilities for such problems:
1) The water in the humidification cup is too full and exceeds the maximum water level line, causing water droplets to enter the oxygen suction pipe. As long as the water is poured out and does not exceed the maximum water level, the problem can be solved.
2) After using the oxygen generator for a long time, the water vapor in the airflow condenses the tube wall. Just pour out the water in the humidification cup, and then refill the water when no water emerges from the oxygen suction tube, so the problem can generally be solved.
3. After the machine is turned on, the humidification cup is bubbling, and there is no oxygen at the oxygen outlet.
This kind of problem is generally because the lid of the humidification cup is not tightened or the connection tube of the humidification cup is not connected properly. It can be re-tightened or newly connected.
4. After turning on the machine, the oxygen generator is running normally, but the flow meter shows "0" or is too small
There are 3 possibilities for this kind of problem:
1) The flowmeter is closed or reduced, and the flowmeter can be adjusted up.
2) It is possible that the oxygen delivery tube is kinked or blocked, just straighten out the oxygen delivery tube.
3) If the above two situations are not the case, it is possible that the internal connecting pipe of the oxygen generator pipe has fallen off or broken. At this time, the power supply should be cut off and the professional maintenance personnel should be contacted for maintenance.
5. After power on, the indicator light is normal, the sound is abnormal, and the oxygen generator cannot work normally.
Such problems may be due to the high ambient temperature, and the oil-free compressor in the oxygen generator starts the self-protection program. After the temperature drops, it will automatically restart, don't worry. If this is not the case, it is possible that the compressor is faulty, the separation valve is faulty, the connecting pipe in the oxygen generator has fallen off or is broken. At this time, turn off the power and contact professional maintenance personnel for maintenance.
Daily maintenance of oxygen generator
1. Cleaning of the casing
The housing of the household oxygen machine is generally cleaned once a month. When cleaning, pay attention to cut off the power supply to prevent electric shock. When scrubbing, use a clean and soft cloth and dip a small amount of disinfectant to slowly wipe the casing. Be careful not to let water flow into the gaps of the casing.
2. Cleaning of the humidification bottle
The function of the water in the humidification bottle is to moisten the oxygen. Because there is water in the humidification bottle, there will be a layer of dirt after a long time, you can drop a deep solution of vinegar into it and soak it for a few minutes, then rinse it off. Once or twice a week to ensure oxygen hygiene. The core tube in the bottle and the filter element at the bottom, rinse clean and check whether it is installed properly. Change the water in the humidification bottle every day, generally using purified water or distilled water.
3. Cleaning of the oxygen suction tube
Generally, the oxygen inhalation tube of a household oxygen machine should be cleaned every three days, and the nasal suction head on the oxygen inhalation tube should be cleaned after each use. It can be soaked in 5% potassium permanganate solution for 5 minutes and then washed with water, or use a medical Alcohol wipe. It is recommended that the oxygen suction tube be replaced every 2 months. It should be noted that the oxygen suction tube should be kept dry and there should be no water droplets.
4. Cleaning of the intake filter
The cleaning of the intake filter has a protective effect on the compressor and molecular sieve of our oxygen machine, and can also prolong the service life of the machine, so please clean or replace it in time. Note: The cleaned filter must be dry before installation. Do not turn on the oxygen generator before installing the filter. If the filter element is black, it should be replaced regardless of the length of use.