Electric operating table is currently the most common equipment in the operating room. We will summarize its daily maintenance for everyone.
The maintenance of the hospital operating room is performed by the operator. It is divided into the following steps:
1. The electric operating table must be checked before surgery: the operating table has complete accessories and good performance;
2. Follow the operating instructions;
3. Deal with problems in time and report to the medical equipment department;
4. Please clean and wipe carefully after the procedure.
This part of the work is carried out by operators or professionals:
1. Carry out partial and key parts inspection as planned;
2. Thoroughly clean the appearance and replace worn parts;
3. Adjust the assembly gap and tighten the loose parts.
Finally, there is secondary maintenance. It will require expert maintenance. Here we remind everyone, be sure to choose a regular & qualified manufacturer, thoroughly clean the interior, and replace worn parts; adjust the matching gap and tighten each part.